Meet VIDA's Ambassadors.
These women make up the fabric of our network; they work to thread women together from across the country, bringing them together for the simple love of riding bikes. Each one of them is unique and represents a different aspect of what it means to be a woman rider, but they are all alike in their passion for mountain biking and commitment to increasing the participation of women in our sport. We couldn't be more proud to have them on our team.
Are you interested in becoming a VIDA Ambassador?
We are not currently accepting applications at this time. If you have questions or comments about the ambassador program, please send us a note!
A VIDA Ambassador…
- Understands our mission and purpose
- Represents our core values and will uphold the integrity of our brand
- Is active on social media and contributes content to the VIDA’s online presence
- Is not afraid to engage with mountain biking pros and beginners alike
- Knows how to have FUN!
We expect our VIDA Ambassadors to…
- Communicate with our internal VIDA contacts on a regular basis about events, social media material, queries, ideas, opportunities, etc.
- Listen to suggestions for their area, and provide feedback about products, events and opportunities.
- Ride her bike!
- Plan Events
- Be Active on Social Media and VIDA's online presence
What our VIDA Ambassadors get in return…
- Experience working with a rapidly growing brand that values your input
- The opportunity to lead engaging events and make an impact in your area, not just with women, but with guys and kids, too!
- Product and special pricing based upon Ambassador level
- Personal exposure within and among VIDA’s community
- #Ladyshred friends!!!
*Product and discounts are subject to change based on involvement and commitment.
Are you a current Ambassador? You may access your website here.
Front Range, CO
Fort Collins, CO
Hudson Valley, NY
Highlands Ranch, CO
Golden, Colorado & Canmore, Canada
Colorado Springs, CO