Meet VIDA's ambassadors.
These women make up the fabric of our network; they work to thread women together from across the country, bringing them together for the simple love of riding bikes. Each one of them is unique and represents a different aspect of what it means to be a woman rider, but they are all alike in their passion for mountain biking and commitment to increasing the participation of women in our sport. We couldn't be more proud to have them on our team.
Are you interested in becoming a VIDA Ambassador?
The VIDA Ambassador Program is not currently accepting applications. We open rolling applications throughout the year, check back for notifications on program openings. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who care deeply about the sport and are motivated to be involved at VIDA clinics, lead group rides, and be an active voice in their communities.
A VIDA Ambassador…
- Understands our mission and purpose
- Represents our core values and will uphold the integrity of our brand
- Is active on social media and contributes content to the VIDA’s online presence
- Is not afraid to engage with mountain biking pros and beginners alike
- Knows how to have FUN!
We expect our VIDA Ambassadors to…
- Communicate with our internal VIDA contacts on a regular basis about events, social media material, queries, ideas, opportunities, etc.
- Listen to suggestions for their area, and provide feedback about products, events and opportunities.
- Ride her bike!
- Plan Events
- Be Active on Social Media as noted in Tier Membership
- Write at least 2 blog posts for VIDA’s blog per year (bonus gear for more!)
What our VIDA Ambassadors get in return…
- Experience working with a rapidly growing brand that values your input
- The opportunity to lead engaging events and make an impact in your area, not just with women, but with guys and kids, too!
- Product and special pricing based upon Ambassador level.
- Personal exposure within and among VIDA’s community.
- #Ladyshred friends!!!
*Product and discounts are subject to change based on tier involvement and commitment